Solid PC board is a widely used engineering thermoplastic, which is characterized by excellent mechanical, optical, and thermal properties. Typical properties of polycarbonate solid panels include light weight, impact strength, high transparency, flame retardancy, chemical stability, weather resistance, and thermal/sound insulation capabilities.
Light transmittance: The light transmittance is 80%-90%, and it will not cause yellowing, fogging, and poor light transmission when exposed to the sun.
Weather resistance: The surface has a UV-proof co-extruded layer, which can prevent the resin from fatigue and yellowing caused by sunlight and ultraviolet rays, and ensure long-term weather resistance. The surface co-extrusion layer has chemical bonds to absorb ultraviolet light and convert it into visible light, which has a good stabilizing effect on plant photosynthesis.
Impact resistance: The impact strength is 250 times that of ordinary glass and 30 times that of plexiglass
Flame retardancy: no fire drop, no poisonous gas.
Temperature resistance: can be used in the temperature range of -40 ℃ to +120 ℃.
Portability: light weight, about 1/15th of the same thickness of glass, and can be directly cold-formed, easy and fast construction.
Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect is obvious, and it has better sound insulation than the same thickness of glass and acrylic board. Under the same thickness, the sound insulation of PC board is 3-4DB higher than that of glass.
1) Industrial buildings, industrial workshops, warehouses, roof lighting.
2) Modern agricultural greenhouse, modern agricultural facility farm, green ecological restaurant, greenhouse.
3) Municipal construction of lighting corridors, carports, canopies, soundproof screen waiting areas, information kiosks, roads, railway stations, overpasses.
4) Lighting of sports fields, outdoor swimming pools and stadiums
5) Commercial application architectural decoration, stage design, exhibition layout, road signs, product display, advertising light box.
6) Occupy indoor and outdoor decorations, private residential lighting, indoor ceilings, indoor partitions, shower rooms, indoor doors and windows, sun rooms, rain shelters, and chimney decorations.
7) Security facilities Prisons, banks, security counters, jewelry stores, museum security, anti-theft windows, police riot shields, industrial machinery, surgical enclosures.