Because of its excellent characteristics, aluminum foil is widely used in food, beverages, cigarettes, medicines, photographic substrates, household daily necessities, etc., and is usually used as its packaging materials; electrolytic capacitor materials; heat insulation materials for buildings, vehicles, ships, houses, etc.; It can be used as decorative gold and silver thread, wallpaper, and decorative trademarks for various stationery printed matter and light industrial products. Aluminum foil is a soft metal film, which not only has the advantages of moisture-proof, air-tight, shading, abrasion resistance, fragrance retention, non-toxic and tasteless, etc., but also because of its elegant silver-white luster, it is easy to process beautiful patterns and various colors. Patterns are more likely to be favored by people. Especially after the aluminum foil is compounded with plastic and paper, the shielding properties of the aluminum foil are integrated with the strength of the paper and the heat-sealability of the plastic, which further improves the shielding performance of water vapor, air, ultraviolet rays and bacteria necessary as a packaging material. , Which greatly broadens the application market of aluminum foil. Since the packaged items are fully isolated from outside light, humidity, air, etc., the packaged items are well protected.
(1) The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, which can be in direct contact with food without any hazard to human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is a odorless and odorless packaging material, which will not cause any peculiar smell to the packaged food.
(4) If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) No matter at high temperature or low temperature, there will be no grease penetration in aluminum foil.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. Various shapes of containers can also be made arbitrarily.
(8) Aluminum foil has high hardness and high tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed, it must be coated with a heatable material, such as pe, to heat-sealing.
(10) When aluminum foil comes in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, there may be adverse reactions.
1. Inhibit battery polarization, reduce thermal effects, and improve rate performance;
2. Reduce the internal resistance of the battery, and significantly reduce the dynamic internal resistance increase during the cycle;
3. Improve consistency and increase the cycle life of the battery;
4. Improve the adhesion between the active material and the current collector, and reduce the manufacturing cost of the pole piece;
5. Protect the current collector from being corroded by the electrolyte;
6. Improve the processing performance of lithium iron phosphate and lithium titanate materials.