Anti-slip mats mainly include car anti-slip mats, bathroom anti-slip mats, hotel anti-slip mats, floor mats, door mats, stair anti-slip mats, yoga anti-slip mats, carpet anti-slip mats, toolbox anti-slip mats and so on.
1. Temperature resistance characteristics
Silicone products have high thermal stability, and the chemical bonds of molecules will not break or decompose under high temperature (or radiation exposure). Silicone is not only resistant to high temperature, but also resistant to low temperature, and can be used in a wide temperature range. Whether it is chemical properties or physical mechanical properties, the change with temperature is very small.
2. Weather resistance
Silicone products are not easily decomposed by ultraviolet light and ozone. Silicone has better thermal stability, radiation resistance and weather resistance than other polymer materials. The life span of organic silicon in the natural environment can reach several decades.
3. Electrical insulation performance
Silicone products have good electrical insulation properties. Their dielectric loss, voltage resistance, arc resistance, corona resistance, volume resistivity and surface resistivity are among the best in insulating materials, and their electrical properties are affected by temperature and frequency. The impact is very small. Therefore, they are a kind of stable electrical insulating materials, which are widely used in the electronics and electrical industries. In addition to excellent heat resistance, silicone also has excellent water repellency, which is a guarantee for high reliability of electrical equipment used in wet conditions.
4. Physiological inertia
Polysiloxane compounds are one of the most inactive compounds known. They are very resistant to biological aging, have no rejection reaction with animal bodies, and have good anticoagulant properties.
5. Low surface tension and low surface energy
The main chain of organosilicon is very flexible, and its intermolecular force is much weaker than that of hydrocarbons. Therefore, it has lower viscosity than hydrocarbons of the same molecular weight, weak surface tension, low surface energy, and strong film-forming ability. This low surface tension and low surface energy are the main reasons for its various applications: hydrophobicity, defoaming, foam stability, anti-sticking, lubrication, glazing and other excellent properties.
Purchase and use:
1. When buying, it is best to choose softer and thinner ones, the softer and thinner the better the anti-slip performance, the anti-slip performance of too hard anti-slip mat will be greatly reduced.
2. Try not to use scented anti-slip mats with added spices. Most of the fragrance of anti-slip mats are added with artificial fragrances, which are harmful to the human body when placed in the car. You can spray some perfume on the anti-slip mats.
3. Although the anti-skid pad is small, sometimes the items in the car fall down because of safety issues. It is best to go to a regular auto parts store or online store to buy it. Don't buy inferior anti-skid pads cheaply.
4. It is best to buy two pieces when buying, and use them alternately for easy cleaning.
When using a non-slip mat, first use alcohol to scrub the non-slip mat and place it in a cool and ventilated place for half a day, about 12 hours. This can achieve the anti-virus and sterilization effect and prolong the anti-slip mat’s effectiveness. Service life. When you use it later, you have to clean it once a month, preferably with alcohol, or clean water.
Job Title: Business Director
Department: Business department