Pet Mylar gasket, pet insulation rubber pad, pet round pad, pet profile, flame retardant PET insulation gasket are milky white or front yellow highly crystalline polymer, with smooth and glossy surface, good creep resistance, fatigue resistance, friction resistance and dimensional stability, small wear and high hardness, with the largest toughness in thermoplastic plastics; good electrical insulation performance, little temperature influence, but poor corona resistance. It is non-toxic, weather resistant, chemical resistant, stable, low water absorption, weak acid and organic solvent resistance, but not resistant to hot water immersion and alkali.
Pet Mylar sheet: it is a film made of dimethyl terephthalate and ethylene glycol heated with the aid of relevant catalysts, transesterification, vacuum polycondensation and biaxial stretching.
1. The mechanical properties are high strength, fatigue resistance, dimensional stability and small creep.
2. Aging resistance: the UL temperature index after reinforcement reaches 120 ~ 140 ℃ (outdoor long-term aging is also very good).
3. Solvent resistance - no stress cracking.
4. Water stability: it is easy to decompose when meeting water at high temperature (be careful when using in high temperature and high humidity environment).
5. The insulation performance is excellent (the electrical performance can be kept stable even in humid and high temperature).
Color: the appearance of melatonin can be classified into milky white, black, natural color, transparent color, etc.
Used in electronics, printing, packaging, insulation, flexible circuit printing, display screen protection pet, film switch, film window, printing film, plate base, adhesive backing paper, coating, silicon coating, motor gasket, cable tape, instrument panel, capacitive insulation, furniture peeling film, window film, protective film, ink jet printing and decoration
Job Title: Business Director
Department: Business department