3M double-sided tape is widely used in computers, mobile phones, communications, household appliances, audio-visual equipment, automobiles and other products. It should be selected according to the application product and environmental needs:
1. The non-woven substrate double-sided adhesive has good adhesion and processability. Generally, the long-term temperature resistance is 70-80℃, the short-term temperature resistance is 100-120℃, and the thickness is generally 0.08-0.15MM. It is suitable for nameplates and plastic stickers. Co, automobile, mobile phone, electrical appliances, sponge, rubber, signs, paper products, toys and other industries, home appliances and electronic instrument parts assembly, display lens.
2. The substrate-free double-sided adhesive has excellent adhesion effect, can prevent falling off and excellent waterproof performance, good processability, good temperature resistance, short-term temperature resistance 204-230 ℃, generally long-term temperature resistance 120-145 ℃, The thickness is generally 0.05-0.13M, which is suitable for bonding nameplates, panels, and decorative parts.
3. The PET substrate double-sided adhesive has good temperature resistance and strong shear resistance. Generally, the long-term temperature resistance is 100-125℃, the short-term temperature resistance is 150-200℃, and the thickness is generally 0.048-0.2MM, suitable for nameplates and LCDs. , Adornment, bonding of decorative parts.
4. Foam substrate double-sided tape has softness, good stickiness, good initial tack and stickiness, good solvent resistance and UV resistance, the general thickness is 0.4-1.0MM, short-term temperature resistance 130-150℃, long-term resistance The temperature is 80-93℃, suitable for bonding air conditioners, office furniture, and communication products. It can replace the screw fixing design to make the product more beautiful.
5. The hot melt adhesive film has good consistency and uniform bonding thickness, does not contain solvents, is easy to process, and has good adhesion to many objects, the thickness is 0.1MM, the color is translucent/amber, hot melt The softening temperature is 116-123°C. Suitable for the bonding of nameplates, plastics, and hardware; good results can also be obtained by bonding on uneven surfaces. The recommended initial bonding conditions are: temperature 132-138°C, bonding time 1-2 seconds, and pressure 10 -20 pounds per square inch.
Job Title: Business Director
Department: Business department